Monday, July 28, 2014

Sweet Endings with My Cadbury Barkada

Whoa, what a busy weekend! Why? It's because we threw a surprise early birthday party for my sister, so yay for her but boo for me and my mom since it really took a toll on us haha! That being said though, it was one of the most hectic yet fun experience that I got to share with my sister because I got to spend some parts of the day with her and she was also able to enjoy that day with her friends.

Today though, I decided to give my sister a little treat and I bought her (and also myself) a Cadbury Dairy Milk (almond and fruit and nut) chocolate bar as a way to somehow bond and along side that of course is we took some selfies because in this day and age, who doesn't take a selfie?


How does a Cadbury Dairy Milk gives a sweet ending though? Well for sure there's a lot of reasons but let me give you my three personal reasons. Here they are:

1. It's sweet- It may be a shallow reason but to me it isn't because whenever I eat a sweet delicacy (or in this case, a Cadbury Dairy Milk) it seems like all worries simply goes away and it feels like you are in resonance with everything. Also, here's a little science for ya' "[chocolate] triggers dopamine release in the brain's reinforcement systems" which causes our brains to release some sort of "happy feelings/emotions". So from the mouth of Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad) himself, "Yeah science!".

2. It has varieties- Cadbury Dairy Milk isn't your typical chocolate bar because it comes with different flavors or should I say, different fillings. It has the plain ol' bar for the simple people and it has the ones with different types of peanuts for those who wants to try something different. Personally though, I'd choose whichever because it still manages to satisfy me and give me that sweet sensation.

3. It's freaking chocolate, do you need any more reason than that?! 


So here's to my true blue barkada, my sister! Also, as always, thanks Cadbury for the sweet ending! 

No comments:

Post a Comment